Friday, December 05, 2008

Prop 8 - The Musical


http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/c0cf508ff8/prop-8-the-musical-starring-jack-black-john-c-reilly-and-many-more-from-fod-team-jack-black-craig-robinson-john-c-reilly-and-rashida-jones

I called in sick today as I threw up while getting ready for work and was feeling not only nauseous but dizzy as well. It did not help that I woke up at 230 in the morning with a really really as in REALLY bad leg cramp. It took Leo quite a while to straighten out my leg. Then after he'd let go, the cramp would start all over again.

Anyway, I rested more this morning and ate cereal for breakfast. The nausea is still there though and I haven't thrown up again. I checked with my doctor and she said morning sickness is still possible late in the pregnancy although I have to ensure that it's not indigestion or food poisoning. I'm sure it's not food poisoning and as for indigestion, I didn't eat that much last night. So it's just probably the stomach acid. I'll just take it easy today and get more rest. I think I overexerted myself too much at work yesterday.

While resting, I channel surfed and saw some parts of the video above (please click on the link. I'm having problems embedding it) being played in ANC. Seeing Jack Black as Jesus Christ somehow piqued my curiosity and well, you just have to watch it and see.

For the uninformed, like me, Proposition 8 was a California ballot proposition that changed the state Constitution to restrict the definition of marriage to a union between a man and a woman and eliminated the right of same sex couples to marry (thank you, Wikipedia). This video somehow takes a dig at the abovementioned law.

1 comment:

Joelle Horca said...

What's sad for me is that Pro 8 passed.
Love love love Neil Patrick Harris.