Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Stress Drilon and Hagardo Versoza

My stress levels today breached another stage today. So many things happening on top of the other that until now, I still haven't destressed.

Which reminds me, I need to buy a stress ball because my keyboard at work is taking the brunt of my frustrations. Just this afternoon before I went home, I was pounding on it like crazy. I wanted to throw stuff but I'm scared I might hit the window.

I know I asked for this when I took the job and I'm not really sorry. In fact, I welcome the challenges. It's how I thrive and if I manage to get through this, I know I'll be quite happy. I just need to find an outlet for my stress. I'm already staying away from food as I can feel myself getting fat. Maybe it's time I go back to the gym. Maybe it's something that a good run on the treadmill can cure.

No comments: