Friday, October 17, 2003

Baguio, Here I Come!

The world is getting smaller by the minute. I just created my profile for a website called friendster.com. It's a system where you get to meet people through your own network of friends. You freak out when you find out that your friend actually knows one of your friends etc. etc., you get the drift?

I'm heading for Baguio tomorrow. Let me rephrase that, I'm heading for Baguio in three hours. I got home from work around past midnight and I spent the next hour packing. After which, I logged on and finished my friendster profile. I also found out that one of my friends know Lyndon Gregorio (Beerkada creator). I remembered when I first came upon that comic series. I was waiting for my friend at the second floor National Bookstore Tutuban. While browsing, I saw his first comic compilation on display. Since I had nothing better to do, I picked it up and began reading. Next thing I knew, the salesladies were giving me queer looks because I was laughing by myself. I did not hesitate to buy the book and the succeeding releases (I have all 3!).

I bought a dvd today entitled "God's Army". I later found out through Rico that it's actually titled "The Prophecy". I got all excited about it because I liked the premise of the story. Moreover with Christopher Walken playing Angel Gabriel. I like it when he plays the antagonist. Although I did like him as Brendan Fraser's dad in "Blast from the Past" and while he was dancing to that song who's title and singer (?) escapes me right now (Moby?).

Due to lack of sleep, I finished off one vendi mocha frap early this afternoon. It gave me a caffeine high turning me into a jukebox. My officemates had fun requesting for songs (even the old ones! Especially movie/tv theme songs) which gave me a bad case of LSS (Last Song Syndrome). Right now, the same song is still running around and around my head ("Does the moonlight shine in Paris after the sun goes down...").

Anyway, I need to lie down for awhile. I did not curb my packrat side and I literally packed the whole house into 3 bags. I need my strength to bring all those bags to our meeting place.

No comments: