Sunday, October 19, 2003

I'm Back!

Baguio was as beautiful as I remembered albeit more crowded and commercialized. Heck, SM is putting up an SM City branch somewhere in the middle of the city. I was sorry that we were not able to go around much due to our tight schedule but the weather there was wonderfully cool although my eyes did not agree to the thin air and cold climate. My eyes kept tearing up which unabled me to wear my contact lens.

I won't go much about the details of the conference/retreat but it was enlightening although last year's was definitely better. But at least I was able to bond with some of my friends.

The trip was very tiring. Six hours on the road is hell on the butt and on the back. I can't wait to go to my masseuse next week.

Will write more when I'm more coherent. I just got home an hour ago and I still have to unpack and do my assignments.

No comments: