Thursday, June 17, 2004

Vacation

I had enough of work causing me to file for vacation leave. I've been on leave since yesterday. I originally planned on just staying at home, vegetating and watching TV. Unfortunately, that has not happened. I've been out of the house since yesterday and I have been productive since then.

I spent the morning yesterday doing my paper for Business Law and then had lunch with my lovable SO. Afterwhich, I spent the next three hours at Perk's Spa having a body scrub, massage, facial and steam bath. It's one heavenly way to relax.

As for today, I spent the morning at my dentist (who else, but my sister!), paid credit cards, had lunch with SO again and a college friend. Afterwhich, said college friend and I lounged about at Max Brenner's pretending we were one of those people who has millions in the bank and just lounging about trying to figure out what to do with them (it was a sosy place after all). We parted ways around 4 pm and I found my way here at school waiting for class to start.

I have a free day tomorrow and I intend to spend it at home. But then, I think I have to do an errand which has long been delayed. I think I'll do that tomorrow afternoon before I meet up with my officemates for our night-out with a former boss.

Even if it has been a full vacation (i.e. I was originally planned on exiling myself at BF and just staying their the whole duration of my leave), I did enjoy the time off from work.

No comments: