Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Hallowed Week

For the first time in years, I was not ready for this Holy Week.

I haven't been to my regular church choir for the past month already, although I did leave word that I'll be back on Easter Sunday (Nabuhay ang patay!). I recall the previous years when I actively participated in the activities. I missed last year's events since I was in Pagudpod with my family. I'll be missing it again this year since I'll be spending the next two days with my SO's family in Tagaytay.

I managed to submit our paper last weekend. I only have to worry about our oral defense, my accounting final paper and our final exams. I can't wait for finals to be over! I'm not really hoping for a high grade this term. Heck, I'm happy if I even pass. Gosh, I do HATE accounting (my apologies to my accounting friends out there).

Stress from work is another story. I don't know how I can go about that yet. I'm barely coherent right now. Maybe some other time.

Today's American Idol performances were rather not at par with what I'm used to. My usual favorites (Bo, Anwar, Tina and Constantine) barely passed muster with what they sang. Carrie, Scott and Nikko sang really good. I would predict that Michaela would be voted out tomorrow. Hopefully their cable in Tagaytay will carry Star World.

No comments: