Monday, June 27, 2005

Glory in FINMAN

Today was our first reporting for our Financial Management subject and it did not turn out the way we wanted it to be. We thought we were prepared, but as it turns out, we were toasted, fried, roasted and whatever applicable verb you can think of. Being the first group to present in a tough subject with a hard-assed teacher was against our favor. But hey, we learned our lesson and we resolved to do better next case. It was an eye-opener though. Never have I felt so flustered, frustrated or disappointed. I don't want to go through that again.

In the middle of our class, the cellphone of our professor and other classmates were beeping like crazy due to GMA's admission regarding the voice tapes. I'm really scared with what's happening to our country. It made me question why I'm in school when my country is going down to the drain. I could just give up and migrate to some foreign country and forget my roots, but that I can't do. In my 29 years of living, I've already compromised things that I used to think I will hold steadfast to, and I hope I can still hold onto this one.

1 comment:

aschua said...

yeah i know what you feel... im still stuck to my f@#^ing thesis and the @##@ing panelists are being as stubborn as your finance teacher.