Monday, November 14, 2005

Worklife Balance

I had a nice chat with my friend who recently moved to our company after resigning from her job at a multinational company. She said that though her job at her former employer was very fulfilling, it took a lot from her in terms of time. She was spending so much time at work that she seldoms see her son, or her husband for that matter. Shorter working hours is what was promised to her when she moved to our company and I'm glad to know that she got what was promised to her. At least now, she gets to spend more time with her son.

I wish it holds true for me. I don't know where to begin on just to describe how things are at work. Even though I don't have a family to come home to after work, I try to leave my work problems at the office. Even if I still have to contend with stress (my Prodman WCE this Friday), at least it's not as debilitating as that with my job.

No comments: