Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The Final Countdown

Okay, we have hit the 3 month mark. I'm super excited about the whole thing (who would not be?) Unfortunately, we have an audit coming up next week so everything in my life is put on hold until that audit is done (these are the times that I wish I was not a Unit Head).

So far, we are so in track with our wedding preparations. The only major things left are the invitations and honeymoon. The rest are manageable. Oh yeah, I need to lose weight again to fit into my wedding dress. The stress from the past few months have caught up with me (if I'm stressed, I tend to eat)!

After the 15th, preparations will again be full speed ahead. At least I've passed on some of the stuff for follow-up to Leo. He's been very helpful and he doesn't balk at any of the stuff I give him. It's nice to have a husband-to-be who's very engaged. :)

2 comments:

Ivy Tan said...

do you still go to the gym?

Sunshine Sangalang said...

no, i don't have the time anymore :( i leave the office past 8 pm :(