Thursday, July 26, 2007

All Clear!

I had another check-up with Dr. Ejercito this morning. He removed all 3 of my bandages and said I could take a bath normally without covering them up. The wounds have nicely healed and in his words, "Your wounds are the most beautiful wounds I've ever seen". (Oh doc, you say that to all your patients. Hehe). I've recovered quite nicely and I'm ready to tackle work.

He gave me my return to work clearance as well. I'm ready to return on Monday. He said I could return to my normal activities -- exercise, swimming, sit-ups and whatever. I was also supposed to accompany my father-in-law to the La Salle-Ateneo game this afternoon (Ateneo won in overtime. My father-in-law would be very bummed). But Leo said I should just stay home and rest. So I did just that.

Actually, I watched the game (some parts of it) on TV and alternated by watching Heroes (I'm on my 12th episode!).

This would also mean I'm going back home to BF. Even though it's already tempting to stay here, my stuff are still in BF. Also, I would have no way of going home everyday. I'm practically helpless without a car. At least in BF, I have no problems with transportation. Jeeps, shuttles and tricycles abound.

No comments: