Friday, July 06, 2007

Harry Potter

Okay, I'm such a fangirl. I can't wait for the movie to come out next week and for the book to come out of the 21st. I already persuaded Leo to reserve tickets at the Imax theater although we only got tickets for the 21st/22nd. Tickets for this coming weekend is already sold out. The version showing in MOA IMax has the last 20 minutes in 3d. Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait!

I wish Transformers has an Imax version. I was literally blown out of my seat when we watched it at Greenbelt 3. Like a typical Michael Bay film, there were a lot of explosions. As GB3's THX is really good, you could literally feel your chair shaking everytime something explodes onscreen.

Anyway, back to Harry Potter. I also just finished watching Harry Potter 4 on DVD and I can't wait how HP5 the movie will turn out. Looking forward to a lot of things--the confrontation of Voldemort and Harry Potter in the end for one.

As for the book, I don't think I'll be able to sleep once I get the copy. I'll no doubt stay awake all night going through it. I really wonder who's going to die.

PS. Leo's defense will be on Wed, July 11. As a requirement for his MBA degree, he needs to defend his STRAMA paper. Buti pa siya, tapos na. I hope to go back to school by January next year.

No comments: