Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Back to Work

After 3 weeks of vacation, I'm returning to work tomorrow. I don't know what to feel when I get to the office. Happy that I had a perfect wedding yet sad as my lolo passed away. I'm going to be one confused person.

We had our lolo cremated this afternoon. It was surprisingly fast. Our lola took almost 3 hours while my lolo was done in an hour and a half. Maybe because he was not embalmed and having no food or water intake for the past 4 days drained his body of fluids. We took his ashes to Sacred Heart where a mass was said and the urn was blessed. We then proceeded to my lolo's house in Makati where a small gathering took place; where people talked about him and remembered him fondly.

I'd better turn in early as I've set my alarm for 530. I intend to leave by 630 so I can be in the office by 730. I have 3 weeks of email to go through. Also, I have to look for the terminal for the shuttles going to Makati at Alabang Town Center. If I can't find it, I'll just have the driver bring me to my previous shuttle terminal in BF.

It was good while it lasted. The real world beckons.

6 comments:

Ivy Tan said...

am sorry to hear about your lolo friend.

A. S. Chua said...

bilis naman! what happened to the honeymoon?

agnes bonnie said...

my sincere condolences, sunshin

Sunshine Sangalang said...

honeymoon? 3 days lang :) next year kami maga-out of the country

Nonie David Carluen said...

as said here "BACK TO THE BLOODY SALTMINES".

roslyn veridiano said...

Grabe,no matter how many times I watch the video of your wedding,naiiyak pa rin ako..it can all be described with just one word..perfect.