Sunday, September 02, 2007

Mrs. LPS III

I am now officially Mrs. LPS III. It will be quite confusing if somebody calls the house and asks for Mrs. LS. Hehehe :) I have to get used to this.

Leo and I got married yesterday and everything was just so perfect. It was how I wanted it to be. Of course, there were some glitches but I was able to let go of them. I'll be posting supplier ratings and some pictures soon. Actually, I have the official pictures already as well as the slideshow presentation shown at the reception. Unfortunately, the slideshow is too big (174MB!). Youtube and Multiply doesn't want to accept it (unless anybody has other suggestions).

As for the pictures, my father-in-law is still browsing through them. Each picture file is more than 2MB! (HIGH RES!). We also opened our gifts today. 90% of the gifts that we got are cookware. So far the best gifts we got are (other than the cash) the luggage (thank you Tita Melanie!), the comforter (thank you Ninong Nes) and the towels (thank you Eddie and Ipe!). I got the nice spice rack from some officemates (thank you Abby, Ca, Macris, Shey, Peter, Anthony, PJ and Mark) as well. I can't wait to start cooking!

Leo and I are leaving for El Nido tomorrow. I'll post more when we get back.

2 comments:

Chesca Rueda said...

its kind of tedious but you can use an editing program to resize the images so that you can upload them! :) or you can bring them to a camera shop and ask them to resize the images for you... hehe :) your wedding was very beautiful, ate sunshine... :) perfect, indeed.

Rene David said...

you can edit the pics by bringing their sizes down to 75%. Use photoshop