Thursday, September 06, 2007

Pictures and More Pictures!

Jong gave me 3 CDs of all our wedding pictures (3-4GIG all in all). I'm choosing the nice ones to post and so far, I've already posted some in the photo album portion here. Give me a few more days and I'll be able to finish posting all the pics. I've also managed to post the slideshow presentation that Jong prepared that was shown during the reception. You can view it here. It took forever to upload but it's so worth it.

I also need to upload our prenup pictures at Tagaytay Highlands and our honeymoon pictures at Lagen Island, El Nido, Palawan.

I'm doing the upload while fixing our room, closets and bathroom. Who knew both of us have so much stuff! And our wedding gifts! We still haven't sorted them out yet.I'm already done with the bathroom. I just need to transfer Leo's clothes to his new closet and I need to get my clothes from BF and bring them here. I have 3 days left to finish everything as I return to work on Monday.

No comments: