Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Newlyweds

Leo and I have been married for two weeks and I could say that we've managed to fix some stuff and our schedules quickly.

I wake up every morning at 530, quarter the 6 the latest. I eat breakfast and then  the driver brings me to Alabang Town Center where I catch a shuttle going to Makati.

Work was not traumatic this week. Everyone congratulated me on my wedding and still received gifts.

It took me a couple of days but I found a nearby terminal (where I used to catch the shuttle going to BF) where I can catch a shuttle that will drop me at Town Center. The driver will then pick me up from there and bring me home.

However, Leo and I only "see" each other during weekends. His office schedule is from 2pm to 12am. Thus, I'm already asleep by the time he gets home.

Today was productive for us. We've managed to squeeze our respective laptops and the TV here in our room. We've also managed to arrange our closets and bathroom. We still need to fix our other room which we will use as storage and where my books will be placed. We got some bookshelves as a wedding gift and we need to put that up. My books are still in BF and we need to get them as well. Our wedding gifts are all stocked up in one corner and we need to store those that we still cannot use.

It'll probably take a few more weeks before we've finally settled down. By that time, I'll be able to focus on the post-wedding stuff (photo album, wedding video etc) and decorating our room.


5 comments:

Ivy Tan said...

once settled ka na lets have dinner mrs sangalang.....hahahaha

agnes bonnie said...

Wow! ang galing-galing naman ni mrs. sangalang!

Nonie David Carluen said...

Sunshine - please do not forget my box of wedding invite, wedding photos, etc.

Carlo Balikbayan de la Rama said...

oh i cant wait to come back next to year to hang out with MRS. SANGALANG! (lol thats what everyone's callin you, so what the heck, i thought id do it too! haha)

Norrie Blackeby said...

Can I request the same things about chosen wedding photos? BTW I like this photo--so natural!