Saturday, November 10, 2007

Christmas/Birthday 2007 Wishlist

The usual wishes apply (1. peace and happiness for me and my family; 2. a happy year ahead; 3. less stressful working year ahead), however, I do have some material wants which I'm  dreaming to get. Just getting one is enough:

1. Book - Strengths Finder by Tom Rath (I'm only interested in the online test actually)
2. Havaianas (to grow my collection of 2)
3. Graphic Novel - Marvel 1602
4. New Cellphone (yung medyo may color naman at may camera)
5. Trip to Hongkong with shopping money!
6. Nintendo DS or PSP (I get bored waiting for the shuttle)

3 comments:

Carlo Balikbayan de la Rama said...

DS all the way.

JC Sobejana said...

:)

Norrie Blackeby said...

What???And you forgot "peace for all mankind"? Tsk tsk! I am sure you're going to receive all of your wishes and more. :-)