2. What were you doing at 0800? Was on my way to work
4. What happened to you in 2006? Ang hirap naman ng tanong na 'to. Marami. I moved to another department and Leo and I decided to get married.
6. How many beverages did you have today? Just water and half a glass of Coke Zero.
7. What color is your hairbrush? Blue and Gray
8. What was the last thing you paid for? Shuttle fare this morning-- P55
9. Where were you last night? Left the office at 8PM but got home at 10PM as I took the jeep going inside the village. It takes another hour from the usual commute from the office to ATC--half an hour waiting for the jeep to fill and another half an hour to get to my area as the jeep is SOOO slow and it took the long way round.
11. Where do you keep your change? Gold colored coin purse that I bought at Thailand
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Dulce de Leche
15. Do you want to cut your hair? Yes, I want to keep my hair short! It makes me look younger. Strangers mistake me as college student, especially if I'm wearing jeans and sneakers. Hah!
17. Do you talk a lot? Depends.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? None
21. Are you a jealous person? I don't think so.
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Kay
25. What does the last text message you received say? To ask the maids to help Leo out of the car as he has a lot of stuff to bring inside.
26. Do you chew on your straw? No
27. Do you have curly hair? No
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Dinner downstairs and rest some more
30. What was the last thing you ate? Rigatoni Alfredo and Funghi Pizza from Cibo. Leo bought home the pasta for me which I ate for lunch.
31. Will you get married in the future? I'm married already.
33. Is there anyone you like right now? I'm sick. The only person I like right now is my husband. Pero kung crush and like, si Marc Nelson and Rovilson Fernandez! Muwah muwah!
35. Are you currently depressed? No.
37. Why did you answer and post this? Si Cessna kasi.
38. who else would you requesto answer these? Kung sinong may gusto.