Thursday, April 24, 2008

Britain's Got Talent - Madonna Decena

Another Filipino is  becoming famous in the UK.  Madonna Decena, hailing from the Philippines joined the  British talent show and she got a "YES" from the three judges. The show that made Paul Potts famous (the guy who won last season with his operatic voice and beat that little girl with the heart-breaking voice).

Her rendition of "I Will Always Love You" got the judges' nods. Though I've heard other people sing it better (Charice also sang this at the other British talk show), I'm glad that she managed to impress the judges with her talent.

I hope she'll go far in the competition.

2 comments:

Ivy Tan said...

uy....when?

Rene David said...

Ano ba yan...panay cry cry cry parati. Pero she's superb. I like her voice. :-)