Thursday, May 05, 2005

At last!

Our IT problems are now over. I received a text this evening that after four days of non-business, our server is now up and we're ready to be BAU (business as usual) tomorrow. That's a lot of catching up to do.

Moreover, Scott was finally voted out of AI. Maybe the fans realized that they voted the wrong person off and are rectifying their mistake. All that's left is Anthony. Can't believe he's still in there. Since my beloved Constantine (yep, I'm a slobbering fan girl, much to my SO's disappointment. He was rooting for Scott) was voted out, I'm cheering for either Bo Bice or Carrie Underwood.

I am so glad that we're finally going to be working again tomorrow. Now I know how it feels like to work in the government (well, some branches/offices that is). All that inactivity, pretending to be busy and waiting for the clock to strike 5:30. It's not my kind of life.

No comments: