Sunday, January 21, 2007

Another Wedding


Last Wednesday, Leo and I attended the wedding of his cousin.

The first picture was taken at the church--Guadalupe Church in Makati. It's an old church near Pasig River. It was also where my brother got married last December 2004.

The second picture was taken inside coconut palace. The reception was held outdoors and they had this area which is near the bay itself. I was so envious and it made me think twice on why I decided to have a morning wedding.

My friends have gushed on how I look good in the pictures. It's nice to know that the investment I made on my gym membership and personal trainer is not for naught. A friend also complimented me on my make-up and asked if she could hire him/her for my wedding. I really laughed at that. I actually did my own make-up and I was not particularly happy with the results. My skin was flaky and dry due to stress and my make-up was caking, but apparently, it's only visible during close-ups. I'm glad I did not have one taken.

The jewelry that I wore came from my mom. She bought it from a jeweler in Makati the last time she was here and left it with me. It was a perfect match to my dress.

As for the dress, I bought it SALE at SM (500 bucks!) January last year. It was a very good buy and last Wednesday was the first time I had the chance to wear it. I also like the color of my dress. This is the color that I want for my entourage.

2 comments:

JC Sobejana said...

nice color...periwinkle blue. yah, i think the color will have a much better effect on the evening wedding. anyhow, the magic of photography will do its tricks on that. don't worry, everything is taken cared of.

Rene David said...

Ang ganda nga ng mga shots. Perfect pair talaga kayo.