Friday, January 19, 2007

Having fun with Picture Project

After weeks of depression, I finally sat down and did this thing. What caused the change of heart? It wasn't instantaneous, mind you. It's just the matter of figure out what I should do.

Anyway, this link is the result of my efforts in tinkering with Picture Project--a software that came with the camera that was given to me. It's a very nifty tool that helped me create the slide presentation It's quite large at 29MB--well, it shouldn't be surprising seeing the number of pictures plus the music embedded in the file.

Do enjoy and tell me what you think. It's only a sample and it won't necessarily be shown during the wedding. I guess I was inspired by the wedding we just attended.

4 comments:

Blair Bitch said...

hey....yah coconut palace is nice esp the sunset. i went na to 2 weddings there and i love the fireworks they had...its perfect. i';ll email you the pic

as for the flakey skin....instead of powder try tinted moisturizer para di sya mag flake out.....i love it......

and yes pumayat ka talaga. si leo ata ang tumataba hahahaha

Blair Bitch said...

hey this slideshow is nice!!! you have to teach me how to do this...just in case....hahaha asa pa ko =)

cess said...

good buy talaga! cant believe 500 lang yan! tsk! your get-up didnt cost you much pero mukhang expensive!

claudine said...

nice slides. but i noticed the pictures are blurry. find a way how to sharpen the images. i also suggest to add rhythm on the shifting of pictures. like if the music is fast or somewhat bumpy, coordinate it with how the pictures will shift. gets???