Saturday, January 27, 2007

Pulled out Thorn

Well, I had quite an interesting session here at work yesterday. Though how "explosive" it was, at least it was a thorn off my chest. For the past 5 months or so, I've been worrying about several issues at work that I wasn't able to relax or even get a decent night's sleep. Everything came out yesterday and no tempers flared as it was acknowledged that there were some things set aside due to other priorities. Nevertheless, I'm glad that it's out now. I can now breathe a sigh of relief.

At least now, I can focus on more important things and move forward. I spent last night thinking about my wedding and resumed preparing for it. I really can't wait!

2 comments:

Nonie David Carluen said...

I am relieved to hear that.

JC Sobejana said...

God is good. He make all things possible for everyone.