Sunday, February 04, 2007

One Down

We have ticked off one item from our stuff-for-the-wedding list. My mother in law just showed me this morning our wedding rings. Again, I was impressed.

She again had stones placed on my band (5 of them, probably less than half a karat each stone) while Leo's is just a plain band. In fact, I think I like Leo's band more. It's a plain band with a matte stripe in the middle. My rings are both breath-taking. :)

The rings will now be engraved with our names and marriage date.

After mass this morning, as requested by the choirmaster of the choir I'm getting, I measured the length of time it will take me to get from the back of the church to the altar. They need the time so they know how long/fast my requested bridal march song will last. I think 5 minutes ought to do it. It took me almost 3 minutes to traverse the aisle. Of course there are other rituals once we get to the altar. So 5 minutes ought to do it. Just right for the song.

1 comment:

Norrie Blackeby said...

Thanks for the update Sunshine. I guess you'll just have to learn to wear very expensive jewellery from now on. You can always ask your Tita Rosa to hire bodyguards for you in future!