Saturday, February 03, 2007

TGIF!

It's still cold out. I wear a jacket whenever I step out in the morning and in the evening. I'm not really used to this cold weather. I wake up in the morning with a cold. Last night, I wore pajamas and a thick cotton shirt. I slept with a blanket AND a comforter. I was so comfy when I woke up this morning.

I went to the spa after work this evening. My regular masseuse persuaded me to try their healing stone therapy (only for Php999!) and my golly, it felt so good! Heated stones were rolled across my body and placed on my back. The heat made me feel so drowsy and it was so comforting. It's not too hot--just right. However, I would still prefer the body scrub and massage that she gives me.

My personal trainer also resigned from the gym as she wants to pursue her career in theater/entertainment (she's a member of PETA and appeared in several of their plays. She also sings in her spare time) before she leaves for Canada sometime during the year. I persuaded her to come to the house on her free days so we could continue my PT while she's still in the country.

Okay, am getting sleepy already. Gotta go!

2 comments:

JC Sobejana said...

wow...i miss having spa!!

Norrie Blackeby said...

sounds delicious. for me that is the ultimate luxury!