Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Christmas Shopping

I went Christmas shopping today at Divisoria. This is the third year in a row that I did my Christmas shopping as early as end of November. Fortunately, I was able to get half of what was on my list. I'm returning next week to finish off my list.

Divisoria is the same as always. Lots of bargain stuff. My Php2,000.00 went a long long way. If I shopped at Megamall, I would only be able to buy one item compared to the bags of stuff that I bought.

Children would no doubt be going gaga over the toys that I found there. Adults are the difficult ones to find gifts for. I've decided to just give food to the adults. You'll never go wrong. The only time that you'll be able to go wrong is if the person that you gave food to is allergic to it.

No comments: