Friday, April 22, 2005

Updates

Well, Anwar got voted out of American Idol, much to my disappointment.

What else?

Templates....

Due to public opinion, I'm changing my template. But I"ll get to that sometime this weekend. I'll be spending the day tomorrow with my SO. Probably on Sunday. Although I intend to clean my room on Sunday. I would need to rearrange all my books and pack all those which I haven't read for quite some time. Probably start on my database again (suggestions on what program to use in making this database is very much appreciated). Friends have been telling me to sell some of my books, but I can't seem to do that. Though I think I've breached the 800 mark last year, I can't bring myself to part with these stuff. These are my treasures.

Dermatologist...

I've been visiting a dermatologist these past few weeks. My face has dark spots on it especially on the muzzle area--I blame my latest allergy on that. Even if the doctor's fee is covered by our health care provider, I still have to shoulder the medicines--which is a lot! Every week, I spend an average of 2kphp for the medicines. And to think I've been seeing her for only 2 weeks! I don't intend to return since our contract with our HMO will end on April 30 and our new HMO won't cover her fees. I'll ask for a recommendation from our new HMO. I do need some skin treatment done (warts for one).

Music...

The other day, an officemate was playing instrumental music of movie theme songs. It was entertaining because I would guess the movie from where each theme came from. The oldest that I heard was Top Gun (I think). Titanic was there too! I tried looking for this CD in Music One and Tower but the nearest thing that I found was "Richard Clayderman plays your favorite MOVIE THEMES." Not exactly what I wanted but it's the nearest.

Shopping...

We went shopping last Sunday for baby stuff. We bought a stroller/carrier and a crib/playpen. It was also a crash course on babycare paraphernalia. We're eagerly waiting for the arrival of our first nephew/niece. Yes, my sister-in-law is almost nine months and regardless of the 3 ultrasounds that she had, we still don't know the sex of the baby. Looks like he/she likes keeping us in suspense.

No comments: