Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Don't Speak

It's the second day of my incarceration. I texted my boss and immediate reports that I won't be coming in again today. I just need this day of rest to deal with the coming hectic days ahead. My throat and head still hurts and hopefully, the fever won't return. I have to come in tomorrow.

In my boredom yesterday (one can only sleep so much), I reconstructed my blog. I figured it had the same look for more than 3 years now and I have to renovate. After all, with the recent changes in my life, my blog deserved the new look.

The picture in my header was taken at Palawan. It is where my hubby and I spent our honeymoon (Lagen Island, El Nido). As the time stamp shows, it was taken at 637 am and the cloud formations are so wonderful. How come we don't have that in Manila? Anyway, I'll try to change that photo as much as I can.

No comments: