Wednesday, December 05, 2007

In My Boredom

Spending the second day at home wherein the most strenuous thing that I should be doing is lying down (actually, I can stay in front of the computer but not in long periods), I decided to revise my blogs. So far I'm done with my blogspot and now I've changed my multiply site.

I've customized it in a sense that my posts in both sites will be fed to each other. I can't give up my blogspot as I can customize it more than multiply. Well, one can do it with Multiply but CSS feed is too complicated for me. Blogspot has type and drag. And you can use any format that you like.

Anyway, I'm returning to work tomorrow so this would probably be my last post for quite a long time. The next few weeks will no doubt, be very busy for me.

3 comments:

Norrie Blackeby said...

Nice graphics Shine. I hope you feel better soon.

Sunshine Sangalang said...

thanks :) i picked it up somewhere. i just fixed some stuff so it would fit in.

Rene David said...

Nice format... I like it.