Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Join The Trillanes Fan Club


Got this from Allan's site who in turn got it from The Philippine Comedian, which I subscribed to.

Here's a quote from the site:

Download the decal and post it on your blog, website, notebook, iPod, laptop, car, bed, bathroom floor or Philippine flag! Send it to your favorite opposition politicians and artista-activists! Blah-blah-blah-blah.

Makati hotels are highly encouraged to post this in their doorways and lobbies!

I am so happy to say that I did not vote him (actually, I was not able to vote last May--my grandmother died that day). I mean, I do understand that he has had enough but he's already a Senator, for God's sake! He can institute the changes that he wants to make in a legal and proper way instead of going to the streets and trying to initiate another People Power revolution which lacks public support.

I read a post somewhere that his actions actually inconvenienced a lot of people. And that's what I don't understand. How come if there's a rally, why the hell do they have to take it to Makati??? What happened to the old times when they used to go to Malacanang or to Batasan for the people to hear their cries of outrage? Is it because Binay won't hassle them too much as he's obviously anti-GMA? Is it because they want the so-called minority white-collar workers or business executives to hear the cries of the majority poor? I mean, come on! Do you think you'll accomplish your goal by disrupting businesses in Makati? Won't that do the opposite?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not pro-GMA. However, as I read in another post, the way she handles the opposition makes her look more intelligent than them. Before 2010, I will ensure that my voting precinct gets transferred so I can vote and I will vote for someone who can really make a difference. I hope we will have a candidate who will fit the bill.

No comments: