Saturday, December 15, 2007

One Night in Bangkok

Actually, it's 4 days and 3 nights.

My hubby and I are going to Bangkok on the 28th of December and we'll be back just in time for the New Year's Eve festivities. We've always wanted to go out of the country together and this will be our first time. It's also my first time on a big plane in 20 years (not counting local flights)! We already bought a Lonely Planet book and Leo has started reading up on places where we will do the tourist thing. Can't wait for that.

On another happy note, Leo gave me my birthday/Christmas present. It's something out of my wish list! A Nintendo DS! Yay! Now, I have something that will keep me occupied while enduring the shuttle waits.

Now if I can just get rid of this persistent cough and colds, I'll be one happy camper.

5 comments:

Ivy Tan said...

what's a nintendo DS??
i love bangkok!!!!!!! sarap ng food.......i know this place there that sells cheap and nice silver jewelry...supposedly supplies to tiffany raw......you have to eat at anna's cafe yumyum and T resto.....the best squid i've had......

Sunshine Sangalang said...

ninentodo ds - parang portable playstation pero mas low-end compared to PSP. hehe. pero has the same function--to entertain! puwede ring mag-multiplayer. eh mga addict sa DS yung mga officemates ko (including my boss) kaya multiplayer galore kami (during breaks siyempre. hehe)

sige, we'll look for the places that you mentioned. Yung Anna's Cafe, yan din ba yung Anna's Garden? Ano yung T resto? Wala siya sa guidebook ko!

jennie smith said...

I love the shopping at Bangkok! Jewelries are nice and aplenty. Drink plenty of liquid for your cough and yes- rest!

Rene David said...

Have an enjoyable vacation in Bangkok!!!

Ivy Tan said...

i had to ask all my friends i went with to bangkok for the name of the resto syempre lahat sila tanda nila ...forgetful lucy talaga ko...
the name of the resto is Mr. T the best ang calamares nila TRUST me and steamed fish. near sya sa world trade center along that area of sa kanto of that strip.....
and check out lins jewelry....