Thursday, June 12, 2008

There She Goes!

I threw up again this morning, much to Leo's worry. He badgered me to talk to his aunt who's also an OB-Gyne and ask if this is normal. I called it sick and agreed to talk to Tita Amy.

She said that what I feel is really normal and my nausea is caused by the baby's hormones. She mentioned that I should be thankful that I'm feeling this way which means that the baby is strong. She also spoke with Leo and reassured him that this is normal and would probably get worse as I near my 12th week. Tita Amy also gave him tips on what he should be feeding me and told me not to eat too much sweets. I'm approaching my 8th week and I don't know how this can get worse.

On a happier note, I still haven't gotten over watching David Cook. I still surf Youtube for some of his new TV appearances and old Idol performances. He's also appearing in Leno's show today (tomorrow in the US). Can't wait to watch that.


3 comments:

Norrie Blackeby said...

Give my regards when you see Amy again. At least you have a good personal relationship with your OB! :-)

JC Sobejana said...

don't eat too much spicy foods too...
don't worry, everything's gonna be alright.
that is normal and hopefully you'll get over it on your second tri...
drink alot of fluids and as i tell you...eat dry crakers when you feel like throwing up. think of happy thoughts and don't focus too much on throwing up :)

Rene David said...

Kayang Kaya mo yan Shine!!! Just hang on there,,,