Sunday, May 23, 2004

Lovely Tagaytay

Tagaytay is indeed beautiful, especially at night. Just got back from a bonding session with my officemates held at PJ's house. The weather was so conducive for bed that I did not want to leave. PJ's house was also very beautiful. It defines the word "resthouse". You'll definitely want to rest if you see the house. Thing was, Leo was with me and we were not ready to stay over. We left Tagaytay around 10 pm (after a couple of beers for Leo and Vodka Ice for me) and I got home an hour and a half later.

Leo and I were actually the first ones to arrive in Tagaytay. Not wanting to sludge through late afternoon South Expressway traffic, we left Alabang around 3 pm and arriving an hour later. Leo and PJ played an X-box game afterwhich, we watched "Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory" (I was so overjoyed when I saw this DVD filed among PJ's stuff. I insisted that we watch it. I remember loving this movie when I was a kid but could not remember the story). You'll definitely not get bored if you live in their house. He has so many gadgets and leisure stuff you'll never notice the time.

It was a blast bonding with my officemates. I've been with the department for 4 years now yet this is the first time that I really feel close to them. Maybe this new crowd is different. There has been talk that there will be another one. I do hope so and next time, I'm definitely sleeping over.

No comments: