Wednesday, May 26, 2004

1...2...3...

My SO and I will be celebrating our third month together on Friday. He gave me an early gift (a favorite scent from Body Shop) and apologized profusely since I won't be getting any flowers this month. I don't mind though. It was still very very sweet of him.

First day of classes actually started last Monday, but my first subject will be tomorrow. I'm excited going back to school. I miss leaving the office at 530 pm and being harassed to death by groupmates and teachers. SO and I will be having classes on Saturday afternoon (though we won't be classmates). Maybe next term.

Speaking of office, it's been really hectic at work. With the spate of resignations from management, no doubt, there will be a round of promotions or new hirees soon. I'll just wait.

Watched Shrek 2 last weekend. It's a very fun film to watch. Of all the movies I've watched this past month, that was the best. My favorite character is Puss in Boots (check out that intro!) oh and don't forget the Fairy Godmother. She was a blast (especially when she was singing "I Need a Hero" which, according to SO was originally sang by Bonnie Tyler)! Hope that they'll come out with movies such as that.

Finally saw/heard Allan's "Sasakyan Kita" song at My Myxx last weekend. It's indeed very catchy and I'm been singing it on and off these past few days. Now if I can just find another song to throw this song out of my head.

No comments: