Thursday, May 13, 2004

Ouch!

OW..OW...OWWWWWWWWWWWWI think I'm destined to be fat. I seriously decided to lose weight early this year and I did. Problem was, I got hit by a nasty case of back ache (up to now) which made me stop going to the gym. After receiving clearance from my doctor, I went walking last Tuesday for 40 minutes or so. Upon waking up this morning, Thursday, my right heel was aching like hell. It was aching so much that putting weight on it would make me curse in pain. This made me so cranky the whole day that I was snapping at almost everyone, even my poor clueless SO. I had my foot bandaged and I'm limping and hopping like mad.

ETC

There's a new channel in SKY. It's called ETC and it's an absolutely wonderful channel! They have shows such as Queer Eye for the Straight Guy (which is about guy makeovers), Conan O'Brien (I find him funnier than Jay Leno), Iron Chef (weeee!) and SNL (at last!). This channel is going to turn me into a tv junkie. It lives up to its name. I'm definitely entertained.

However, there's this show there which sounds a bit weird. I forgot the show's title but the concept of the reality show is that the parents get to choose out of 3 guys, who will date their daughter. The guys would go through several "tests" and one test which I find amusing is the lie detector test. Like duh! Isn't that bordering to paranoia?

ELECTIONS

The National Elections is finally over. I was able to vote for president and VP, but I was not able to complete my line-up of Senators. It's funny that we have 48 candidates for senators yet I only managed to choose 8. Am I being to picky?

SUBIC

Went to Subic last weekend with my officemates and my wonderful SO (he did the driving! God, such a patient man!). It was basically sightseeing and duty free galore. We were 11 in the group and only 4 were left Sunday morning. It was, after all, mother's day and the rest of the guys needed to get home to their respective mothers. The four of us (Leo, me, my boss and another officemate), went to Clark where we met with the SO of our boss and visited this new resort called Clearwaters. Really nice place except for the flying insects. Ugh.

No comments: