Monday, May 03, 2004

To be or not to be....a very good question

Enrolled for my 3rd term (1st term for SY 2004-05) in Business Graduate School today. It was rather quick and a very big difference from our enrollment during College. I was done in less than 10 minutes (downtime aside). All I have to do now is to pay (and I could charge it too!).

I'm seriously thinking of teaching on the side. Not only will it be a good source of additional income, but I get to share all the things that I've learned. I will definitely not be teaching in La Salle. Thinking of other schools that's in the NCAA spectrum. Probably somewhere near. Either JRC or RTC. Still have to decide whether undergrad or grad school. Next step would be to talk to friends who's studying in those schools and see what area I can teach.

Teaching was a career choice ages ago. I don't know why I abandoned it. I do like to teach, actually, I like holding team buildings and the such. If I could incorporate those team building stuff into teaching, learning could actually be fun.

We'll just see.

No comments: