Friday, February 04, 2005

Down and Out

I'm home, sick.

I'm trying to remember the last time I was stuck at home nursing a fever or colds, because that's what I'm trying to baby right now.

Last Tuesday, I had a dry coughs which were bothering me. I saw a doctor last Wednesday and she prescribed some Mucosolvans. I took a tablet and felt worse aftewards so I stopped taking it. I woke up the next day with the same heavy feeling witout the fever and dragged myself to work. I went to the clinic again and I was advised to continue on taking the Mucosolvan and what do you know, the fever started!

So here I am, with a 37-38C fever (last night reaching 38.5C), drinking lots of fluids and popping ascorbic acids and paracetamol tablets.

I still intend to go to school later. I won't mind missing work but missing class is such a pain. I missed accounting class last night and I worried about it the whole time. I don't intend to miss production management make-up class tonight and tomorrow. I'll rest the whole day and leave sometime before 5. It does not help that class is in Taft.

No comments: