Sunday, April 01, 2007

Break

I need a break. A break where I can just lie in bed and sleep for 8-10 hours each day. Or probably a break from the 12-14 hour workdays that leave me brain dead at the end of the day. Or a break from people who's purpose in life is to annoy me. My body AND my brain needs a break.


Yep, it's holy week and this is my chance to have that break but the next couple of weeks after the holy week will be hell in the office. And I do mean hell. People from Group will be coming in. I really don't mind them, it's the local pressure that can really hurt. There are talks that we will be coming in to work either on Maundy Thursday or on Monday (Day of Valor--also a holiday) to prepare for those visits.


Well, this will probably be my kalbaryo, so to speak. From the looks of things, the nearest vacation that I'm going to get will be during my wedding. I plan to go on leave for 2 weeks, 3 weeks the most (one week before and one week or two weeks after). I guess I'll just look forward to that.

2 comments:

Norrie Blackeby said...

Gosh, sounds like you're in a real tizz! Take care and try to relax.

Rene David said...

Do take these things as part of your training to a greater heights.....