Wednesday, April 11, 2007

What a Start!

Leo already forewarned me yesterday to get an early start today just in case the traffic is bad. So I did just that. I woke up at quarter 6 and I managed to leave the house at quarter to 7.


When I got in the waiting shuttle, I was the 4th person in and we had quite a wait until the shuttle was full (I was on my 4th decade of the rosary when we took off). I dozed off and I suddenly woke up when I could feel the van stopping. I looked around and saw we were in the middle of the Skyway stopping near the Bicutan ramp. Apparently, the van overheated (good thing I did not sit in the front else my butt must be burning big time).


I settled back. I figured it's either the driver fixes the engine or we wait for another van from their bus stop association to pick us up. It could be a 15-20 minute wait as we're still near Sucat.


Unfortunately, we waited for over an hour before the "rescue" arrived. Heck, the tow truck was faster than them! I left the house at 7 and I got to work at 9! Apparently there was a miscommunication with the "rescue" and another shuttle had to pick us up instead.


 

2 comments:

Nonie David Carluen said...

All you need in the beginning of the working week! btw can you please forward me your email address?

Sunshine Sangalang said...

i sent you a personal message containing my email add