Sunday, April 15, 2007

Wedding Updates

Yesterday was a productive day for me with regards to our wedding preparation.

We had an appointment at Palm's at 830 in the morning as requested by my mother-in-law. We had to do it early as they had a lunch appointment at Tagaytay and she's leaving for a cruise next week. She wanted to finalize our package with Palm's for cashflow/budgetting purposes.

Basically we got their flower arrangements package. Our AE will book Vivere for us as well as the 3 pc string that will perform during the reception. The bridal car is also included (Lincoln) in the package.

We finished around 10 am. Leo and I then proceded to Malate Catholic Church to get a copy of my birthday certificate and St. Anthony for my confirmation certificate. By then, I was faint from hunger. I went jogging yesterday morning and I was not able to get some breakfast due to lack of time. The heat did not help.

After St. Anthony, we went to Waltermart and my head was aching big time due to hunger. I knew I had to get something in my stomach fast. I lined up in Jollibee and quickly ate a 2 pc chicken meal. Bad move though and I felt queasy afterwards.

The feeling lasted until late afternoon. It did not help that I had to bring Leo to the ER as he felt he broke his toe. Fortunately the x-rays show that everything's normal.

This morning after jogging, I learned my lesson and made sure I ate something afterwards.


5 comments:

Norrie Blackeby said...

Sounds like everything going just fine--except your exercise and eating regime! Try to avoid getting your sugar levels too low that you'd scoff down fast food like Jollibee--next time just eat a banana to stave off the hunger and eat a proper meal afterwards. I suffer from low blood sugar as well and that's how I manage it. Keep up the exercise! :D

jennie smith said...

I am trying Claudine's diet cause I have to lose weight big time too. But your Tita Norrie is right, don't get your sugar level too low cause your tendency is to gobble up food. I usuallly eat crackers, banana and drink lots of water- no juice. But the weekends are another story. I set aside my diet for a day or two, then back to it on weekedays. I hope it works! I just started on this last Tuesday when I couldn't fit again in my size 8 petite pants. I need to lose about 10 lbs.

JC Sobejana said...

me too....10lbs to loss

Norrie Blackeby said...

Size 8 and still want to lose 10 pounds??? That sounds too much for me. I do not diet at all because it is not good for my blood sugar (therefore my moods) and I am such a dedicated foodie to be a fanatical dieter. I like food and cooking too much. I think we must be sensible with food and like most things in life--always enjoy things in moderation.

Nonie David Carluen said...

Ditto.