Sunday, April 01, 2007

Summer's Here

The start of the holy week is the unofficial start of summer. Actually, we could feel summer ever since the first week of March but holy week brings images of road trips and white sand beaches.


As leaves are indefinitely suspended at work, I could only dream of going to the beach this summer. There is a five day break coming up but I will NOT go out of town during those days as more than 50% of the Manila population will no doubt have the same idea. Jostling for space and accommodations at the nearby beaches is not my idea of a vacation.


So where will I spend the holy week? At home either to catch up on my sleep or watch DVDs. Leo and I will probably go off to Tagaytay by Friday or Saturday to celebrate his birthday with his family. He will be turning 31 on Saturday, April 7.


 

4 comments:

Rene David said...

Happy birthday Leo!!!

Nonie David Carluen said...

pare pareho talaga ang mga banko everywhere. you can only takes holidays kung kelan convenient sa kanila. definitely hindi christmas and easter.

Nonie David Carluen said...

Many happy returns Leo.

Norrie Blackeby said...

Happy birthday Leo! Have a great day. :D