Saturday, June 17, 2006

Cute na cute na Miguel

My twin sister, in preparation for her departure, has been making scrapbooks featuring pictures of her friends and family. This picture was taken last week while she was playing with our nephew, Miguel. He is such an adorable baby. Miguel Lorenzo is now 4 months old. Seems my siblings have been very prolific in producing such adorable babies. I remembered going gaga over my niece, Chloe, a few months back.

Here is another picture. I asked my twin sister to have these photos printed out and to give me a copy. I'll no doubt, be showing the pics to anyone who has the misfortune of being in my area of influence :) When the pictures were sent to my office email, I showed all my departmates and even my former departmates. One even wanted to make it her wallpaper as one can forget his/her worries just by looking at the pictures.

No comments: