Monday, June 05, 2006

Yahoo! It worked!

Yahoo! It worked! I guess this means I can post from my workstation! Hah! No internet access needed! Hahaha! Ahem, ahem. Now I can post my angst without having to look for an internet workstation. Muwahaha! Now if I can just load pictures through email.
 
It's one of those days when you woke up really depressed because of a bad dream. That was what I felt when I went to work this morning. It was a slow day and there were no meetings scheduled. So I spent most of it on my very cold workstation. Looking for something to do, my colleague gave me a cd containing a 1000 page manual of our department (including appendices). At least it'll give me an idea on how to proceed. Am only half done with it and to think I only skimmed! Tomorrow, there will be reports submitted and I have to go through those.
 
 
 

2 comments:

Blair Bitch said...

i've been so curious..anong department ka na ba? you got promoted?? yahoo!!! libre!!!

aschua said...

congrats ulit sa promotion mo. sana may pic ka ng new office mo... i wanna see your "sterile and cold" office.