Friday, June 09, 2006

Hope this works!

There are two internet cafes which I frequent near my house. The first one is more convenient as it's near the tricycle depot where I could a trike which would bring me home. However, for the past two times that I've been here, I could not connect to my blog. So I went to another cafe which is nearer to my house but it's too out of the way and the keyboards there are "sticky"(attributed to it's majority clientele who play all those multi-player/lan games). As am carrying a heavy bag tonight (long weekend and all. Did not want to leave my gym bag in the office. Heard that a lot of people have lost stuff in the office lately), I opted to go to the cafe nearer to the tricycle terminal. I just hope the blogger thing works now.

Nothing much I can talk about except work. The meetings that I've been attending lately are quite interesting and FINALLY, IT managed to transfer my files to my new pc. I can access my archive, address book and files now. However, I forgot to request for printer access. Guess that's another request that I have to make. Oh, I learned a couple of days ago that my boss is RESIGNING. Yes, after he interviewed me for my current post, he resigned and with me barely a week in the job. It's a long complicated story and I felt so lost. I thought I got a good deal when I transferred to my new department and I hope I do not regret it.

Just learned yesterday that my sister will be leaving on the 24th. Ambilis! Her interview will be on the 19th and she's leaving 5 days after. She'll be going out of town with my aunt this weekend to go on a dive with her friends and next week, it'll be a family despedida for her--again, out of town. Gosh, I will SORELY miss her. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'll miss her!

1 comment:

Blair Bitch said...

where will ur sister work? what does she do?