Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Sleeping Monster

The long weekend was a time for me to relax and basically catch up on my sleep. I had a hard time waking up before 7 last Saturday as Leo was picking me up at 730. I managed to muster enough strength to get ready and pack my DVD's and laptop. Leo arrived quarter to 8, we had breakfast at McDonald's and we went to their house. He immediately went to his room to sleep while I ensconced myself in their den where I spent the next 8 hours watching TV and DVD. By the time Leo came down at 5 pm, we were ready to go to church to hear anticipated mass. We went back to their house where I caught Iron Chef America (we don't have Lifestyle channel at BF) and he took me home at 1030 pm.

I immediately went to sleep when Leo took me home Saturday night. When I woke up Sunday, I checked and saw that I slept for more than 7 hours. It's been a long time since I slept that long. Leo picked me up at around lunch time and we proceeded to Greenbelt 3 where we watched Cars (which incidentally, is very good!). After the more than 2 hour movie, we walked around Greenbelt, had dinner at Masas and returned to BF at around 7 pm. We again watched TV until he went home at 10 pm. Again, I promptly fell asleep when he left.

I woke up at 7 am the next day, Monday, with my vivid dream still fresh in my mind. I had a hard time shaking of the sleep and I went over my dream. I dreamed that I went to Puerto Galera with my family together with Leo. Funny thing is, the place did not look like Puerto Galera. The coastline looked like a European coastline (think England or Scotland), and it was cold too! But in my dream, it said that the place was Puerto Galera. Anyway, we had a grand time etc. etc. until it was time to go home and then I woke up. After a few minutes, I fell asleep again and the dream continued, this time, going from good to bad. In my dream, I could not find my bags and Leo was missing as well. I went around Puerto Galera in a jeepney looking for him (and he's not answering his cellphone). I got a call from my mom that they're boarding the boat. So I went to the pier where I saw the boat leaving. Next thing I knew, I was on the boat myself with Leo and my bags not in sight. I woke up again with a headache and somewhat scared that I indeed lost Leo.

Leo picked me up at around 10 am where we again went to his house to have lunch and watch more DVD's. I fell asleep around 2 pm and woke up an hour later with a nagging headache. I guess I slept too much. I don't like sleeping that long.

Now, it's back to work for us. And I found out that am invited to attend a dinner at the CEO's residence next week. Gosh, I have to practice my social skills now (groan).

1 comment:

Blair Bitch said...

i envy your weekend....what you have with leo that is....parang you guys are so comfortable with one another...its a routine but is a comfortable routine..something i miss.=)

abt ur social skills ay sus kayang kaya mo yan no!