Saturday, June 17, 2006

New Job

My new job is getting more interesting, meetings aside. My boss was right in saying that there won't be any meeting wherein I'm not invited. In fact, not a day goes by when I'm not in some meeting. The more high-level the meeting, the longer it usually lasts. My meeting yesterday started at 330 pm and when I left at 630 pm, they were still at it. There are times when I'd just zone out, but most of the time, they talk about interesting stuff. I get to see the business at macro-level which made me appreciate my job and the business more. Am definitely taking this job more seriously.

Moreover, I'll be doing audit and spot checks. Am going to visit the branches (hmmm...wonder if they'll send me to Cebu) and agencies. It will not doubt, be very interesting. Some say that it's a very stressful and dirty job but as of now, I'm enjoying it.

2 comments:

Blair Bitch said...

grabe bilib ako sa yo..me i hate meetings...i have days na parang the whole day akong nasa meetings somehow i got home even more tired

Ri said...

Where do you work now?

Re what you asked me on my blog: If all goes well, we're looking at late next year :) you?