Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Sit Down


It's been quite an uneventful day.

Nothing eventful. Again, no meetings scheduled. However, I spent the whole day in front of an internet workstation. My boss asked me to do some things and I needed internet access to do those things. Forgot how tiring it can be to sit in front of the computer the whole day. I don't know whether I'd prefer the long meetings or sitting at my workstation. One thing's for sure, both activities requires long bouts of sitting.

Leo visited me last night before he went to work. We had dinner at Shakey's and returned home to watch TV. Still feeling down, it was no surprise that I burst into tears while he was hugging me. He was alarmed that I was crying and he wanted to know why. Funny thing was, I could not explain it. I can't totally say that I'm not happy with my work. It's just that I'm still adjusting and as I said in a previous post, I've been missing a lot. Maybe that's why I felt so sad. It's the fourth day in a row that I ate lunch by myself because my schedule with my friends would not jive. Moreover, I learned that my boss just submitted his resignation. I don't know whether I should panic or ignore it. I guess I just have to wait and see what will happen.

2 comments:

Blair Bitch said...

hay your just adjusting but one thing i envy at least you have leo to hug you and comfort you =)

Norrie Blackeby said...

You just left your comfort zone and the adjustment period also coincides with the steep learning curve. Keep your focus. You have good support around you.