Thursday, September 23, 2004

EOM

Can't wait for this week/month to be over. It's been a difficult month for SO and I. Difficult in a sense that we're both pressured at work and it tested our relationship. I'm glad though that we pulled through that one.

Noticed that I'm more tired than usual lately. I could attribute it to the lack of sleep due to my 6am to 2 pm shift. (un)Fortunately, I'll be back on the regular grind of 830 to 530 starting next week. At least that will give me enough time to sleep now. Although it will limit my free time.

Leo and I will be heading for Clark this weekend together with my SFC friends for my annual retreat. This retreat is so long overdue. I badly need to refresh my spiritual side and to feed my soul. The banal world ate too much of my spirit. I need to recharge. I also figured that my physical tiredness can also be due to my tired spirit.

I'll be going to Tarlac tomorrow morning together with our VP for Corporate Affairs. We will do an ocular at our company's Aeta school for our outreach scheduled next week. It's going to be very tight because our VP wants us to be back in Manila before lunch! There's a lot of stuff going on at work right now and we need to be there. This is going beyond my job description but since load is very light in our area and our boss did ask me to come up with an outreach project, I was roped into this.

We'll be passing by Pampanga on the way back and I'm so tempted to ask to be dropped off somewhere there since I'll be going there on Saturday. But well, if I do that, who will go with Leo?

No comments: