Monday, September 20, 2004

Reset

I had to reset my palm since it "hanged" on me this morning. Goodbye game records. Now, I have to track down the people who beamed me those games and have them re-beam them to me again (Insaniquarium, Dinosaur something, Bookworm et al). I'm also currently synchronizing my palm to my pc back-up. I'm so glad I synced a few days ago enabling me to save the pictures taken at my friend's wedding. Although I don't think I was able to sync my new additions to my calendar and things to do list.

It has been a slow start to my Monday. I barely met my quota today. However, I did have some other things to do. I had to finish a User Acceptance Test, plan for an outreach that we're planning to hold Friday next week (all the way to Tarlac!), and planning for a presentation this Wednesday.

I'm glad that schoolwork is not that heavy this term. In fact, both my subjects do not have finals! And my other subject does not have any quizzes/exams! I think I made a mistake in grouping the subjects. Next term, I'm going to take up Management Accounting and Production Management. Yep, I definitely made a mistake

No comments: