Saturday, September 18, 2004

Mr. Sandman

I am so tempted to take sleeping pills. No, I'm not in the verge of suicide. I just want something that would make me sleep for at least 8 hours. I need that 8 hours.

Ever since I can remember, I've always been an early-riser--regardless of the time I sleep. I always open my eyes before 7 am (and lately 530 or 6 am). My body clock is so damn efficient.

It has also been a long time since I woke up refreshed. Most of the time, I would wake
tired. Like last night for instance. I slept at around 130 or 2 am. I woke up at 7 am feeling very groggy. I dragged myself off to my delighted masseuse (I haven't visited her for more than 6 months and she remarked how much weight I've lost. Hah!) and had a massage which would hopefully relax me enough to make me
sleep better tonight. I'm so freaking tired *sigh*.

No comments: