Friday, September 03, 2004

Thank God It's Friday

I went to confession after a long time. It was such a rewarding experience in a sense that it gave me a chance to unload all the excess baggage that I've been carrying. Too much negativity is not good for one's health. Let's just say that I managed to regain my positive outlook on life and I'm happy once again.

Leo and I had dinner at a hole-in-the-wall restaurant somewhere in Makati Ave. (I took a picture of the interior of the place. Will post it tomorrow). The food was surprisingly good. It was a place that served Mediterranean/Indian/Greek fare.

We had pita bread, and some other stuff whose names I forgot. I remember the kebab though. The chicken and the beef/pork was very tender and very flavorful. Will definitely recommend the place to everyone.

Ah here's the name: ZIGGURAT. Not an easy name to forget. It's not an easy place to find though. It's in one of those side streets along Burgos St. in Makati. You won't find it unless you're looking for it.

Leo and I will also be going to Enchanted Kingdom tomorrow. I do hope that it won't rain. I've been wanting to go back to that place. Last time I went there, it was my birthday last 2001. Quite a long time.

No comments: